Ezfauxdecor was born over 10 years ago after Amber Perry Shank suddenly became a single mom of 3. Spending most of their time in the kitchen with 2 growing boys she wanted to update her kitchen, but had little money and tons of ideas. Wanting the look of real stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops, but couldn't afford it, Amber started to research and develop the concept of innovative vinyl films to apply to give the look and feel of real stainless steel, and granite.
Finding that Contact Paper was the only thing on the market close to the concept that she was looking for, she began working with several factories and came up with Ezfauxdecor Films, a fiber optic vinyl "self adhesive" product. Our first product was a Stained Glass Window Film. Then we developed our Softmetal Stainless Steel Film, and eventually moved forward to our Ez Faux Granite, Ez Faux Chalkboard, Ez Faux Woods and many other EzFauxDecor Films.
The Ez Faux Stainless Steel film was taken by storm when launched on QVC in 2006. Ezfauxdecor has been featured in TV shows, movie sets, and magazines and catalogs. The public started to realize you can get the look and feel of real stainless steel and granite for a fraction of the price. We have several web sites that cater to many of our products. We are still growing and have several new and exciting products on the horizon. Check out our other sites and be sure to join our facebook page for the latest products, tips and tricks.
Thank you for checking us out,
Amber Perry Shank
Amber Shank of Ez Faux Decor in front of the Rachael Ray Show.
Did You Know ?
Our products have been used on the sets of major movies and theater sets. We have also been feautured on TV shows, and in magazines, books, and catalogs.
Ezfauxdecor products are manufactured to world class standards. Ezfauxdecor products are unmatched in quality by any other product of it's kind.
- Our 10th year on-line
- We have 1,000s of satisfied customers
- We provide helpful DIY tutorials and installation guides to help you
- We provide you peace of mind with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Featured On: (Click The Links To View)
- KWGN CW DENVER Television Feature
- 8.27.2011 - Toronto's National Post
- 9.2.2011 - The Vancouver Sun
- 9.23.2011 - St. Louis Dispatch
- Dumbo Artist Creators Project Oct 2011
- wave-e-walls Sundance Festival 2009
- Arkansas Gazette Jan 2005
- KC Star Aug. 7th 2005
- USA Today March 6th 2006
- Chicago Tribune Dec 15th 2006
- All You
- Be Jane
- Home & Garden
- Womens World
- Real Simple
- Appartment Therapy May 2008
- Real Simple May 2008
- Get Organized
- Sky Mall
- HGTV's Color Splash
- The Rachael Ray Show
- Restaurant Impossible
- Today Show
- Try it Before You Buy It
- Fox 4 News
- Design on a Dime
- Kelly Edwards Lifestyle AOL
- Get it SOLD
- Lifetime Network
- Super Bowl 2009 wav-e-walls
- DIY Network's "I Want That"
- Lifetime "Designing Spaces"
Films & Movies
- HBO Homeland 2011
- Northsea Films "Good 2B Alive" 2009
- The Taking of Pelham 123
- Thanks for Sharing
- Overture Street Films "Lovely,Still" 2007
- Men in Black
- If I had a Hammer Weekend Projects, by Andrea Ridout, Pg.35,38,39